Posted by : Admin Friday 6 December 2019


School Library
                                          The school library is for the use of students and teachers of the school. It is a part of every school. My school has an up-to-date library. There are nearly fifteen almirahs. They are placed along the walls of the room. The almirahs have glass pane. Besides text books, the almirahs have books on travels, biographies, history and geography. The books are arranged subject wise. There are Catalogues for each almirahs. One almirahs has books on teaching and reference books. They are only for teachers. A librarian is the in charge of the school library. The library is always open on all the days of the week. The students do not get the books directly from the librarian. Once a month the class teachers go to library. He selects four to five sets of books for the use of the class. Each set has thirty books. The teacher issues the books once a week to the students in the class library period. The students read the books during the week. They return them the following week. Nobody is allowed to keep a book for more than two weeks. The library has a reading room. It is full of tables and chairs. The newspapers, magazines and periodicals are placed on the big tables daily for the use of students. The school library is a good way to develop general knowledge. It creates a taste for book after school life. A school library is a treasure house of knowledge.                                                                      247


A Postman

 

                                        A postman is a familiar figure both in the towns and in the village. Even a child can instantly recognize him when he knocks at the door. He brings us news from our near and dear ones living at distant places. He works both in towns and in villages. He usually wears a khaki dress and carries on his soldiers a bag containing stamps, letters, post cards, parcels, money orders etc. though a postman is a low-great employee of the postal department, he performs a responsible job. His daily work begins with the sorting out of letters, parcels, money orders etc. in the post office. After having finished this job in the post office, he goes out on his beat to deliver them to their addressees. A town postman of en drops letters into letterboxes or pushes them through some opening of the door. A village postman generally goes on his beat twice or thrice a week. He comes to the market place on hat days and delivers letters, parcels, money orders etc. to their respective addressees. A postman is really good man and a good friend to us. He performs his duties honestly and sincerely. He is hailed by everybody and hated by one. We should feel for him, show honors to him and do something for his well-being.                    220





A stormy night

                                           A stormy night is really dreadful and horrible. It occurs specially in the month of chaitra and baishakh. In a stormy night the sky is overcast with clouds. One day in 2004, I was walking down an Old countryside road when the clouds started to gather. I looked around as I crepe under a large tree. Almost all of the houses on this abandoned street were too badly damaged for me to take shelter in, except for one. The house stood out in the black sky. A flash of lightning briefly illuminated the house. The windows were broken, but the actual house seemed fine. I was getting soaked as I stood and watched the house, thinking should I stay under the tree and risk getting hit by lightning or should I go into that old house, but I don't know what could be in there, or if someone is in there. I run onto the veranda and knocked on the door, and it was open, I heard a noise. I thought to myself, what was that? I thought my heart was coming out my mouth. I slowly turned around. I didn't see anyone, but that didn't mean that no one was in the house with me. It was a large house. I was thinking before I went into the living room, will I go in. My heart broken up as the glass dotted around the ground. Then it all went silent. I stood at the bottom of the set of steps. The sounds had come from upstairs. I consumed my fears and climbed the stairs. On the second floor I found several Bedrooms on up the stairs. After some time the sky was clear and environment was cool. I never forget that night.                              290








Best WordPress hosting services 2020 in the table below. Logo Plan  Price/ month Features Support View Full Review Basic $2.95/mo. 1...

- Copyright © Download PC Software, Games and Mobile Apps - PcToolsWorld.Com - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -